FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dana Dee, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
Unclear About Long-Term Care Insurance? You Have Lots of Company, Says LTC Agent Dana Dee
Snyder, NY July 27, 2020 -- These days, there's an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
"I highly recommend this article," says Dana Dee, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Dee is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Dee advises on the full range of LTC planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Dee may be reached at http://danadee.acsiapartners.com or 716-839-1316.
Dee is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in NY.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I had been considering getting a long term insurance policy for some time and Dana was always available to answer my questions and help me through the decision-making process without pressure. She… Read More