FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dana Dee, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
New Fact Sheet: Long-Term Care Planning Has Become a Necessary Part of Financial Planning
The decision aid is now available from LTC agent Dana Dee
Snyder, NY August 9, 2018 -- If you're focused on building wealth, "then you should consider safeguarding that wealth from one of its biggest threats, long-term care costs," says Dana Dee, NY-based agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
"Not everyone needs long-term care insurance," says Dee, "but everyone needs a long-term plan. Without one, your financial plans may be vulnerable."
This is the message of a new four-page guide from Dee, Why You Should Consider Coverage. It may be downloaded from http://danadee.acsiapartners.com.
"In just a few minutes, you can get answers to many key questions," says Dee. For example:
- "How does long-term care (LTC) differ from other forms of healthcare?"
- "What public assistance is available for LTC? (Hint: virtually none unless you're destitute.)"
- "What are the odds you or a family member will ever need LTC?"
- "If you decide to self-insure, about how much should you be prepared to pay?"
- "Do LTC policies cover services in the comfort of your own home?"
- "If I can't health-quality for LTC insurance, am I out of luck? (Hint: no, there are options.)"
Dee's company, ACSIA Partners LLC, offers a variety of services for families and organizations:
- Traditional long-term care insurance from multiple carriers,
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with LTC riders),
- Annuities with tax-advantaged LTC features,
- Critical illness insurance,
- And additional protections including LTC education and referrals to care services.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I had been considering getting a long term insurance policy for some time and Dana was always available to answer my questions and help me through the decision-making process without pressure. She… Read More